NQ Hotel, Restaurant and Bar Operations
This course will provide you with the practical skills and detailed theoretical knowledge required to undertake a variety of job roles within this industry as well as entry to higher level Hospitality and related courses.
You will study subjects associated with restaurant and bar service, accommodation and reception operations as well as essential knowledge for operating a business.
What Will You Learn?
- Event Organisation
- Hospitality Industry
- Alcoholic Beverages
- Reception and Concierge Services
- Corporate Events: An Introduction
- Costs and Control in Hospitality
- Food and Beverage Operations
- Food Service Styles
- Customer Care Excellence in Hospitality
- Leading a Hospitality Team
- Accommodation Operations
- Integrated Project
- Academic English